I get it. Really. I have yet to meet the person who tells me that they are totally confident about looking down the long barrel of a photographer's lens!
I take pride in eliminating the self-consciousness of my clients by coaching them through poses and expressions. Everyone can look great in their photos! My goal is to create flattering pictures that highlight your personality and the image that you would like to project.
A few details about me:
- I trained at the New England School of Photography and am a member of the Professional Photographers of America
- I specialize in fine art portraiture (check out eventidephotography.com) as well as headshots and corporate portraits
- I have degrees in chemistry and public health and spent the first half of my career working in the pharmaceutical industry
- I have earned a second degree black belt in martial arts
- I love meeting new people and learning about what makes them "tick"
I look forward to meeting you and creating memorable images that will grab people's attention and help to promote your business!